“BACK TO SCHOOL SEPTEMBER SIZZLE !!! “
Win an Apple iPad mini !
*Bring TWO new people that register in any of our regular programs,
Win an iPad mini with Better Families THrough Tae Kwon Do
and you can win an iPad mini.
Ask Ms. Lara (Or any of our instructors) to give you a guess pass.
If you prefer, we can call them on your behalf. J
(You would simply need to provide us with their names and phone info.)
They will take an intro class with an instructor.
(You can also be present, as their sponsor if you choose)
When do I receive my new iPad mini ??
In class, within one week of your second friend registering!!
Apple iPad mini 16GB with Wi-Fi (White):
- 7.9-inch LED-backlit display
- A5 chip in Apple iPad mini 16GB Wi-Fi
- 5MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
- Up to 10 hours of battery life *
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
Rules and qualifications:
- They must take Intro class.
- Must sign up in one of our regular full tuition programs during the month of September (6 month min)
- iPad mini contest offer to bring new friends, only extended to current students and their families.
- The person that brings 2 friends that registers, is the person that receives the iPad.
- Offer and contest ends September 30, 2014
- No cash redeemable
Better Families through TKD studio. A place where everybody can develop their maximum potential. Teaching now Tae Kwon Do, MMA, Taichi, Fitness Classes, Yoga from Children to Adults, here a Better Families in South Miami we have a class for you. Take a look at our facilities you will love it. Or just take advantage of our Intro Class Special…
Here is an offer you can print and pass to a friend for an opportunity to train with you. In addition to the Introductory low price with Free Uniform if your friend mention the “Web Offer” they will receive an extra 2 weeks of free classes. Pass the word! Expire 6/30/2014
Do you remember watching a martial arts movie, or several, that motivated you to become a martial artist? Did you find yourself wanting to emulate the martial arts movie stars, or even become one yourself? We totally understand, and we’ve compiled a list of some of the best martial arts movies ever made. These great martial arts movies will entertain you with acrobatic moves, awesome battle scenes and/or great story lines. Why not borrow some of the inspired techniques for your next creative breaking test, self-defense exercise, or demonstration routine?
• Billy Jack – In this movie, a Hapkido expert defends a hippie commune.
• Blood Sport – This martial arts movie that made a star of Jean-Claude Van Damme.
• Chinese Connection – Another solid Bruce Lee film where he defeats the “evil Japanese”.
• Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon – This martial arts film is the highest grossing foreign language film in American history.
• Drunken Master – Jackie Chan stars in this martial arts comedy.
• Enter the Dragon – “Enter the Dragon” is probably Bruce Lee’s most famous movie.
• Fearless – Jet Li fights a variety of foreign opponents (i.e. boxer, fencer, etc.). Well-done fight scenes.
• Fist of Legend – Jet Li stars in this movie.
• Fists of Fury – This was Bruce Lee’s first major movie and it made him a star.
• House of Hidden Daggers – A highly-rated 2004 martial arts film with wonderful cinematography focused on ancient China.
• Ip Man – This movie focuses on Bruce Lee’s martial arts teacher.
• Iron Monkey – Iron Monkey is a Kung Fu version of Robin Hood.
• Karate Kid- A good movie for kids because it teaches the value of practice and friendship. Wax on, wax off!
• Kung Fu Hustle – Kung Fu, comedy, dance routines and battles against the Axe Gang and The Beast.
• Kung Fu Panda – Great animated martial arts film for families. Kids and adults will enjoy watching it together.
If you’re new to Better Families and our interested in our Miami Tae Kwon Do classes, contact us today! It is never too late to get started on the rewarding journey that is learning and mastering a martial art. Call Better Families today at 305-663-1882.
As the commercial complex our facilities are located within is being demolished in the near future, we have had to move our school to another location. Better Families is incredibly excited about our new building- which we describe as a state-of-the-art Martial Arts Super Center! Check out the pictures we took of it almost at completion on our Facebook page! In them you’ll see our fantastic MMA-style cage that will be home to our Pro Shop, the sitting area at the entrance, a beautiful bathroom, and more.
While it is close to completion, it is not 100% ready for us to move in so we will be temporarily holding our regularly-scheduled classes at The Elks Lodge 1676 (just off US1 and 63rd behind the Taco Bell) starting Monday, February 10th.
Since 1989, we’ve worked to promote fitness and self-discipline among families through the teaching of martial arts, namely the system of Tae Kwon Do developed by well-known martial artist Jhnoon Rhee. We apply a philosophical approach to our teaching that emphasizes not only physical strength but integrity, confidence, ethics, and academic performance.
If you’re new to Better Families and our interested in our Tae Kwon Do classes, contact us today! It is never too late to get started on the rewarding journey that is learning and mastering a martial art. We have a variety of programs suitable for all ages, as well as South Florida’s most dedicated instructors that will cater to your individual needs and abilities. Our emphasis is on establishing discipline, respect and courtesy in each student. This concept is built into every aspect of Tae Kwon Do instruction through the positive reinforcement of Martial Arts protocol. No matter the age level, our programs are exciting, motivating, and fun!
To learn more about our Miami Tae Kwon Do classes, call 305-663-1882 or email us at email@example.com.