Better Families Through Tae Kwon Do and Natural Motion Systems would like to invite you to take advantage of 30 Days Risk Free MMA training.
Setup your classes by calling 305-663-1882 or email us at info@betterfamilies. com
October 8, 2014 – November 8, 2014
November 8, 2014
“BACK TO SCHOOL SEPTEMBER SIZZLE !!! “
Win an Apple iPad mini !
*Bring TWO new people that register in any of our regular programs, and you can win an iPad mini.
Ask Ms. Lara (Or any of our instructors) to give you a guess pass.
If you prefer, we can call them on your behalf.
(You would simply need to provide us with their names and phone info.)
NOW you can print this Gift Certificate sign it and give to your friend…
They will take an intro class with an instructor.
(You can also be present, as their sponsor if you choose)
When do I receive my new iPad mini ??
In class, within one week of your second friend registering!!
Apple iPad mini 16GB with Wi-Fi (White):
- 7.9-inch LED-backlit display
- A5 chip in Apple iPad mini 16GB Wi-Fi
- 5MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
- Up to 10 hours of battery life *
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
Rules and qualifications:
- They must take Intro class.
- Must sign up in one of our regular full tuition programs during the month of September (6 month min)
- iPad mini contest offer to bring new friends, only extended to current students and their families.
- The person that brings 2 friends that registers, is the person that receives the iPad.
- Offer and contest ends September 30, 2014
- No cash redeemable
Better Families through TKD studio. A place where everybody can develop their maximum potential. Teaching now Tae Kwon Do, MMA, Taichi, Fitness Classes, Yoga from Children to Adults, here a Better Families in South Miami we have a class for you. Take a look at our facilities you will love it. Or just take advantage of our Intro Class Special…
Here is an offer you can print and pass to a friend for an opportunity to train with you. In addition to the Introductory low price with Free Uniform if your friend mention the “Web Offer” they will receive an extra 2 weeks of free classes. Pass the word! Expire 6/30/2014
Do you remember watching a martial arts movie, or several, that motivated you to become a martial artist? Did you find yourself wanting to emulate the martial arts movie stars, or even become one yourself? We totally understand, and we’ve compiled a list of some of the best martial arts movies ever made. These great martial arts movies will entertain you with acrobatic moves, awesome battle scenes and/or great story lines. Why not borrow some of the inspired techniques for your next creative breaking test, self-defense exercise, or demonstration routine?
• Billy Jack – In this movie, a Hapkido expert defends a hippie commune.
• Blood Sport – This martial arts movie that made a star of Jean-Claude Van Damme.
• Chinese Connection – Another solid Bruce Lee film where he defeats the “evil Japanese”.
• Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon – This martial arts film is the highest grossing foreign language film in American history.
• Drunken Master – Jackie Chan stars in this martial arts comedy.
• Enter the Dragon – “Enter the Dragon” is probably Bruce Lee’s most famous movie.
• Fearless – Jet Li fights a variety of foreign opponents (i.e. boxer, fencer, etc.). Well-done fight scenes.
• Fist of Legend – Jet Li stars in this movie.
• Fists of Fury – This was Bruce Lee’s first major movie and it made him a star.
• House of Hidden Daggers – A highly-rated 2004 martial arts film with wonderful cinematography focused on ancient China.
• Ip Man – This movie focuses on Bruce Lee’s martial arts teacher.
• Iron Monkey – Iron Monkey is a Kung Fu version of Robin Hood.
• Karate Kid- A good movie for kids because it teaches the value of practice and friendship. Wax on, wax off!
• Kung Fu Hustle – Kung Fu, comedy, dance routines and battles against the Axe Gang and The Beast.
• Kung Fu Panda – Great animated martial arts film for families. Kids and adults will enjoy watching it together.
If you’re new to Better Families and our interested in our Miami Tae Kwon Do classes, contact us today! It is never too late to get started on the rewarding journey that is learning and mastering a martial art. Call Better Families today at 305-663-1882.